- By the application of warm medicated oil to crown the procedure will start.
- Tala or Varti around the head will be tied
- Gentle massage to head and neck areas with warm medicated oil, and then lie down on the table in a comfortable position.
- Fill the hanging vessel with medicated preparation; ensure it flows smoothly down over the forehead or the wick, mainly on the third eye.
- By moving the Dhara pot or vessel to and fro, left to right over the forehead for 45minutes without any interruption to the flow and will be closely monitoring the flow all the times.
You may ask your personal query to Dr Kumar via.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by
Phone: 0402 282 745/ 03 9440 5091 or 02 6156 0618 regarding any of your health problems.
You will be offered authentic Ayurvedic information and an opinion, as to what best can be done pertaining to your ailment.
By Dr Kumar CRS BAMS (GOLD MEDALLIST), MPH, MHP, Consultant Ayurvedic Physician and Panchakarma Specialist Jeeva Health Pty Ltd