Membership: Australasian Association of Ayurveda (AAA)
– Bachelors of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS), Kuvempu University, India
– Yoga Instructors Course, SVYASA, Bengaluru, India
About your practitioner
- Nandini is an experienced Ayurveda & Panchakarma Practitioner and Yoga Teacher who has been consulting in Ayurvedic Lifestyle & Therapies for about 19 Years Internationally. Nandini is also trained at VYASA, which is the world’s only deemed University for Yoga studies. Nandini has been teaching Yoga for over 13 years.
Experience in Ayurveda, along with Yoga practice, helped Nandini communicate with her clients on how to work aptly and help heal common problems with ease.
Apart from Ayurvedic Practice,
Nandini is also a Practitioner Consultant for AYUNA Nutraceutical products https://www.ayuna.com.au/
– Ayurvedic Lifestyle Management & Yoga – Sheraton Abu Dhabi Resort, Abu Dhabi UAE
– Personal Yoga & Lifestyle Consultant – Royal Highnesses, Abu Dhabi UAE
– Guest Speaker – Ayurvedic Lifestyle & Yoga – Dubai, Germany, & India
To book an appointment with Nandini email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0399399474