Ayurveda is indeed world’s oldest method of medicine and curing, which dates back to around 5000 years. However, the principles of it are still applicable and valid in this modern world. Ayurveda in Australia is believed to form holistic and innate healing.
Ayurveda in Australia makes use of essential oils depending upon their therapeutic properties, which is further used according to the need and body type of an individual. As per this branch of science, every person is born with his own unique constitution, which in the Ayurvedic terminology is known as “dosha”. And the specific oils used for the three different doshas are: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Today we will be learning about the healing properties of Eucalyptus oil which is beneficial to the kapha types. Here check out some of its benefits as per Ayurveda in Australia:
- Those who suffer from nasal congestion must place 2-5 drops of the eucalyptus oil in a bowl containing steaming water. Now lean over it covering the head with a towel and inhale deeply. You will get instant relief.
- Placing 10-20 drops of it in a diffuser or the humidifier in the bedroom or kid’s room reduces clogging and promotes clear breathing.
- If you wish to experience a deluxe spa-bath at your home, you just have to add around 12 drops of this oil to 1/2 cup of sea salts. Just fill the tub with water and enjoy the bath.
- It is even good for chest congestion. Just add 2-3 drops to sesame oil and rub on the chest covering with a towel.
- This oil can even provide quick relief to those who have stiff and achy muscles.
Ayurveda experts in Australia highly recommends the use of this oil and check with your ayurvedic doctor and see if this oil is suitable for your body type!